Technical Support Representative
We look for Linux enthusiasts who are able to work directly with customers. We are looking for candidates for the position of technical support. Candidates must be able to deal with customers' problems by providing a pleasant experience for the person, to ensure satisfaction with our services and products.
- Assisting customers via telephone, email and ticket
- Solving customer problems independently, maintaining a good communication with them until the resolution of the problem
- Guiding customers in choosing the most suitable service for their needs
- Continuously improving your knowledge to best assist customers
- Being able to demonstrate that you have worked with Linux servers, on a professional level or even at home.
- Ability to work in the command line to install and configure services and programs
- Being able to create and maintain a website or blog
- Familiarity with WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
- Familiarity with the use of FTP client and Email
- Previous experience as a seller and/or related to marketing is a plus
Linux System Administrator
We are looking for Linux enthusiasts able to participate in the system and network planning, specifically Linux environment system analysts.
- Solving complex technical problems involving various technologies
- Being a reference point for complex customer problems
- Deploying systems that use the best methods for safety and maintainability
- Creating technical documentation for the operating system utilization
- Ability to identify hardware and software problems, and coordinate the system maintenance tasks
- Configuring, implementing and optimizing MySQL or other RDMS
- Set-up and optimization of Apache
- Creation and maintenance of alerting and monitoring systems
- Establishment and maintenance of scripts dedicated to automation
- Taking turns to work at different times, including night-time and weekends
- Administration of Linux services
- Excellent knowledge of basic LAMP, MAIL, DNS and MYSQL services
- Skills in scripting in Bash, Perl, Python and PHP
- Knowledge of the cPanel/Web Host Manager platform
- Knowledge of CentOS distribution
- Experience in Linux clustering
- Knowledge of VMware, OVM, XEN, and Virtuozzo virtualization technologies.
- Extensive experience in the field of security. Management and mitigation of service attacks (DoS) and denial-of-service attacks (DDoS)
- Previous experience as a system analysts